This week, I was finally able to show the class my Kinetic Typography Project.  To be completely honest, I wasn’t the happiest with it.  There was a lot more I wanted to do with it, but I didn’t have the time I wanted to do so.   It’s not the worst either, but it’s disappointing since I know my potential and I didn’t work to my full potential.  A lot of people liked it though, which does make me feel better.  I’m honestly just happy it’s over, it was so stressful.  A tip, don’t change your song last minute.  Also, don’t try to go ALL over the top if you don’t have much time to begin with.

The next project I’m really worried about right now is the one for Art Fields.  I actually have no idea what I’m going to be entering into it yet.  Neither with BC.  I wanted to turn in the poster I had made with the Statue of David and Adidas, but it’s considered copyrighted, so I can’t.  I’m probably gonna sketch out some ideas and pick whichever is my favorite and also easiest.

My second semester classes are going alright.  It was a SUPER stressful week so I kinda got behind on some work, but this week is a lot better and I’m already almost done catching up.  I’m just happy I made it to this new week.  I was so stressed out I got sick.  I stayed home on Friday because I was just SO emotionally drained and couldn’t handle another day.  I needed a break.  Sometimes you just gotta do that for your own sake.  Everything did turn out alright in the end, which I am SO grateful for.  Relationship misunderstandings and getting behind on work is not a great thing to experience at the same time.  I don’t think I had been that stressed out in a LONG time.  Just, whoever ends up ever reading this, if you’re going through hard times, eat and stay hydrated.  Get enough sleep.  It just feels a lot worse when you don’t take care of yourself.

That’s it for this week, peace.